Friday, June 10, 2011

Reverse dreams?

In many of these dreams, it's like I enter some other life and experience that person's or creature's thoughts. At first, my own regular thoughts are predominate, but then shortly, I 'remember' the 'truth' about the place I am now at and my thoughts quickly are bent to those of the creature's mind that I inhabit.

But can it it happen the other way? Can their minds come into my mind? Can they briefly inhabit me with their thoughts before my mind takes back control?

The other day, I was driving my car at night. Few other cars were on the road. I was relaxing and enjoying the process of driving without tons of traffic in my way, when I found myself idly worrying that since it was late, how soon would it be before they shut down all the roads for nighttime? Would I make it in time or would they shut down the roads before I got home? I realized I had not planned properly for this trip.

Then suddenly I remembered that they don't shut down the roads at night. Duh! Roads are typically open all the time. Why had I even thought such a weird wrong thing in the first place? Where had such a thought come from?

3 comments:

  1. I get that kind of thing at times! I suspect maybe it's just the blend of the many us's.

    Maybe you would have filtered that out if you were not so relaxed. I'm more inclined to think it's one of the many aspects of you (which normally feel like 'you' in thinking) than that someone foreign was sitting in. Though I guess you never know!

    Sometimes I have the realization that something is pointedly different in me, as if I realize that everything I say and experience is reaching some awareness that is not what I call mine normally. It tends to make me hyperaware of everything.

    I wonder in what world they close the roads. Another time? Another reality entirely? Kind of interesting though.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I've had more than one remote viewing target, when I was doing archetype work as part of it as an experience, view ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
A1 Web Links Blog Directory Total Blog Directory Free Advertising


Lowes Coupon
How to Blog

Free Advertising